Excel Level 1
All our seminars are available on different dates and at a variety of locations.
Access Level 1 is a one-day seminar that will introduce you to the Microsoft Excel program. Successful completion will enable you to take the Excel Level 2 seminar. It has been created for anyone with a basic understanding of Windows who needs a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
It is not necessary for you to have prior experience of Microsoft Excel. Content includes;
- Excel basics
- Introduction to the workbook environment
- Entering data and navigating in a worksheet
- Identifying the advantages of electronic spreadsheets
- Creating a basic worksheet
- Creating formulas
- Moving and copying data
- Formatting worksheets and data
- Preparing a document for printing
- Creating Excel web pages.