Access Level 2
All our seminars are available on different dates and at a variety of locations.
Access Level 2 is a one-day seminar for anyone with a basic knowledge of Access, including those who have successfully completed Access Level 1, who would like to be able to use some of the program's more advanced features.
- Understand the principles of table design
- Determine the principles of table relationships
- Learn table design techniques
- Normalise relationships between tables and maintain data integrity in tables
- Use queries to extract data from multiple tables
- Improve form designs
- Create and modify data access pages
- Create and modify reports with the Report Wizard and Design View
After successfully completing Access Level 2, you will be well placed to move on to our Access Level 3 seminar.