MTA Windows Server 2008 – a Pitman Microsoft Technology Associate Training Course
If you’d like to gain a basic knowledge and understanding of key technology concepts, the courses within Windows Server 2008 – MTA have been brought together to give you a stepping stone to more advanced Microsoft technology certifications – including the Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS).
- MTA Database Administration Fundamentals (Exam 98-364)
- MTA Server Administration Fundamentals (Exam 98-365)
- MTA Networking Fundamentals (Exam 98-366)
- MTA Security Fundamentals (Exam 98-367)
- MTA Windows Development Fundamentals (Exam 98-362)
- MTA Software Development Fundamentals (Exam 98-361)
- MTA Web Development Fundamentals (Exam 98-363)
- MTA .Net Development Fundamentals (Exam 98-372)
On completion of any of these courses, you will receive a Pitman Training Course Completion certificate*.
* Please note that Vendor specific exams can be separately arranged.
Kick your career up a gear. For full details and a free, friendly consultation with the experts, call Pitman Training today on 1800 532632.