Sage 50 Computerised Accounts
Sage is one of Ireland’s most popular and in-demand business accounting packages. You’ll need a good knowledge of manual book-keeping to take this course, which is specially designed for people wanting to be proficient and confident in Sage 50.
Comprising thirteen lessons, this course will equip you with the skills you need to get a good job in an accounts department or to work for yourself by offering accounting administration services to local firms. It will also contribute to you gaining the knowledge required for the FETAC Level 5 Component Award in Accounting (Manual & Computerised). Topics covered include:
• An overview of the Sage program
• Entering opening balances, preparing and printing a trial balance, setting up opening assets, liabilities and capital balances, entering budgets, producing routine reports
• Checking data, entering supplier invoices, posting error corrections, amending records
• Invoicing, generating customer letters, entering new products, checking communication history
• Banking and payments, producing statements, petty cash, payroll reconciliation
• Audit trails, correcting basic entry errors, reconciling debtors and creditors
• Creating sales credit notes, processing purchase credit notes, adjusting stock records
• Price lists and sales orders, stock management
• Purchase orders, processing sales orders,
• Checking and reconciling the VAT return, producing profit & loss and balance sheet for management accounts, checking budget figures versus actuals, carrying out the year end procedure
The course lasts approximately 30 hours, and you work at your own pace, with support from one of our friendly Course Advisors when you need it. You’ll also
be given a workbook, yours to keep on completing the course. And finally, you'll have the Pitman Training name on your CV, which is a sure sign of the quality of your training.
If you want to develop your skills further, you might also consider Microsoft Excel – we’ve a range of courses from entry level to advanced.
Kick your career up a gear. For full details and a free, friendly consultation with the experts, call Pitman Training today on 1800 532632.